Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Website

5 am is like, website building time, right? Officially? Pretty sure I read that somewhere not made up. Regardless, the last two 5 am's I've lived through have been completely dedicated to building the official Rough Cut website. 

Mike gave me very specific instructions as to what he wanted the site to look like, and I whipped something up in Photoshop, that will then be translated into HTML via Dreamweaver and then slapped onto the internet at http://roughcutstudios.com. 

We're hoping that the website will eventually evolve into the website for the production studios (cause, let's face it, The Rough Cut doesn't really need it's own website. It's like, what, 40 minutes long and shot in DV? Come on.

Er, uh, I mean, it is styled in the DV format, and supplemented with HD footage, to... uh... hour and a half...

Donateplzkcool.

-dk

ps: how 'bout that Presidency?

No comments: